Bob Fish Memorial Scholarship
The application process is rolling and completed applications will be accepted throughout the year.
RIBA awards (10) $1,000 (One Thousand Dollar) scholarships to qualifying students each year.
- Must be a Rhode Island resident or attending a university/college within Rhode Island
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Able to demonstrate class standing, employment and extra-curricular activities that compliment a career in TV or Radio?
- Completed or involved with an internship program within a Television or Radio station within Rhode Island that offers you college credit.
You must include all of the following information to be considered as a candidate for any of the RIBAscholarships: (All information must be included within your application)
- Completed application
- Narrative essay limited to 250 words
- 1 letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- 1 letter of recommendation from the General Manager and/or internship supervisor or coordinator of the station where you intern
- Copy of your most recent transcript
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.